Cutting Suite vinyl mastering
We use a Neumann lathe (VMS80) for our vinyl cutting, which has been specially modified by Shaun Davis and produces the highest-quality vinyl masters and dub plates. The additions and the way it has been set up are intended to keep in line with modern dance-music production to achieve high recording levels without compromising quality or the cut.
We use our latest Sadie PCM8 editing system or Protools to import your music in any current format. We prefer high bit rate and high sample rates to achieve the most transparent sounding cuts; ei 24 bit 96Khz is ideal. We can then master the track at this stage through our superb collection of analogue outboard equipment to get the richest, clearest sound possible.
We also have the latest Cedar vinyl restoration system with our Sadie PCM8, with which we can produce amazing restoration results from old, tired and crackly vinyl. From this we can re-cut or simply master for CD.
Once your music is cut, we can arrange to have the masters sent to any pressing plant of your choice, or arrange vinyl pressing with our associated plant in Balham – www.Quickpress.co.uk.
- 12″, 10″ & 7″. 1 track per side: £165
- 2 Track per side: £185
- For more track or 12” Vinyl album cut up to 30 mins, please call for a quote.
- Vinyl mastering for cutting £95/hr incl free CDs
- Dub plates (one-off records) 12” £60 – 1 track per side. 10” £35 – 1 track per side, 7″ – 1 track per side: £50 limited edition.
- (Editing, compilation, vinyl restoration for Dubplates £90/hr)
Vinyl restoration and re-cutting for repress using latest Cedar restoration, please call.