Died from Fentanyl & Cocaine
11/5/2018 7:58 AM PST
Mac Miller died from a mix of fentanyl and cocaine … TMZ has learned.
The L.A. County Coroner’s Office released its toxicology findings, and according to the report Mac died from “mixed drug toxicity” — specifically fentanyl, coke … and alcohol too. The Coroner categorized his death as an accidental overdose.
TMZ broke the story … Mac died back in September. He was found around noon in a bedroom at his San Fernando Valley home. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
As we reported … a male friend called 911 from Mac’s home. Emergency dispatch audio revealed first responders were called for a patient in cardiac arrest. Mac battled with substance abuse for years and it’s what ultimately led to Ariana Grande breaking up with him.
He was arrested for DUI and hit-and-run back in May after wrecking his G-Wagon on a utility pole. He fled the scene but cops said he later confessed when they tracked him down at his home. He blew 2 times the legal limit. Ariana later tweeted, “Pls take care of yourself” … clearly showing concern about his sobriety.
Source:: TMZ – Music News